Whether it’s autonomous cars, fintech disruptors, media properties, or even ride-sharing apps, startups are now rapidly contributing to innovation within the automotive industry. We advise both startups and established tech players within the automotive space. We place a particular emphasis on the “nuts and bolts” of industry operations.
Tech firms require guidance to assist them with the challenges and opportunities on the road ahead. Here are some ways that we’ve helped our clients.
- Advised an online media company with strategic auto industry guidance to improve product offerings and competitive positioning.
- Valued a software vendor for a larger vendor seeking to make an acquisition in the same space.
- Analyzed the used-car market for a tech firm considering a new marketing alliance.
- Performed a financial viability analysis for a large dealership chain that aimed to provide Uber and Lyft rideshare drivers with rental vehicles on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Related link: Automotive Industry Veterans Keller & Mercer Form Alliance Advising Automotive Startups and Investors