Maryann Keller & Associates
Skip to content
- Jeremy Alicandri previously served as a management consultant with PricewaterhouseCoopers’(“PwC”) Auto Finance Practice, where he assisted automotive lenders with risk and regulatory related projects. Prior to PwC, Mr. Alicandri was Vice President of Habberstad Auto Group, a Long Island-based premium auto retail group, with over 250 employees and five franchises. Prior to Habberstad, Mr. Alicandri ran his own boutique e-commerce consultancy, consulting with automotive OEMs and dealers on digital strategy, knowledge he acquired after founding a dot-com startup in 1998. Mr. Alicandri launched his startup at age 16 and ran it for nearly eight years until he sold the company in 2006.
- Mr. Alicandri served on two consecutive NADA committee terms. First, the NADA Regulatory Affairs Committee, which advised NADA’s Executive Leadership on the potential dealer impact of federal regulatory issues and proposals. Committee members also met directly with members of Congress to explain the advantages and disadvantages of various regulatory issues for both the consumer and dealer. Second, he served on the NADA Convention Committee, which planned the annual NADA Convention. The Committee selected keynote speakers, voted on convention fees, and provided guidance on future conventions.
- Mr. Alicandri has spoken at a number of industry events, including the NADA Convention. He is also sourced by journalists for commentary on the automotive industry, and has appeared in various publications and broadcasts.
- Mr. Alicandri was recognized by Automotive News with its “40 under 40” recognition and also Auto Remarketing with its “40 under 40” recognition.
- Mr. Alicandri is a Forbes Contributor. He writes about the automotive, mobility, and transportation space. His posts can be read here.